Suitable for winter outdoor camping, mountain climbing, fishing
Material : Oxford
1. Warm, windproof, rainproof, moistureproof
2. Automatic umbrella stand, quick tent, easy to build
3. Square design, large space
1 person model : 120*120*190cm
2 person model : 150*150*190cm
1pc x Tent
1pc x Storage bag
4pcs x nail
Model 2（Upgraded version，Can hang shower）
How to use the tent?
1. It is very important to choose the camp when you are in the tent. Try not to have too many sharp objects on the ground, such as stones, grass roots, branches and the like. If there is, you have to clean it up. Even if it is a broken branch, the tree shrub can easily break the bottom.
2. In order to protect the tent well, you can put a piece of cloth under the tent.
3. When you place the nail, please lower the two opposite corners of the tent and then the other two diagonals. The tents thus tied are relatively flat.
4. When the nail is placed, it is better to use the angle of 45-60 degrees, which is easy to lay the nails and is more stressed!
5. When sleeping, try to sleep in the middle of the tent. Don’t put a tent on the side of the tent to avoid the condensation of water vapor to wet the sleeping bag.
6. Please do not cook in the tent, and do not use the stove in the tent.
7. Get off your shoes when you enter the tent.
Maintenance and maintenance of tents
1. If there are conditions after the event, please clean the tent and dry it (not exposed).
2. Please roll up when you stack the tent, don’t wrinkle frequently in a certain position.
1. After each trip, clean the internal and external accounts, the poles and the ground nails. The main objects to be cleaned are snow, rain, dust, mud and small insects.
2. The tent can’t be cleaned by washing machine. It can be washed with water, handkerchief and other washing methods. Use non-alkaline cleaning agent. After cleaning, put it in a ventilated place, dry it, put it into storage bag and store it in a dry and cool place. The tent should be irregular. Folding, because the folds are too regular and tidy, the creases will harden and crack.
3. When using the tent, be careful not to wear shoes into the inner account, because the soil, stones and other materials attached to the sole are extremely easy to break the inner account, thus losing the waterproof meaning.
4. Avoid the slap in the air, smoking, high temperature and open flames are very harmful to the tent. If the outside weather is bad, you need to put aluminum film or other insulation items under the stove, and put the tent All doors and windows open.
5. At night, the interior lighting should avoid using unprotected open flame items such as candles as lighting props, and try to use headlights, flashlights and special steam lamps for tents.
6. Before going to bed, please put professional equipment such as climbing approvals and ropes in the corner of the tent or in the front hall before the inside and outside accounts to prevent the sharp objects from hitting the tent when you are asleep at night.